Suzanne Hudson, PhD
office: ECHI 2205
Suzanne Hudson was a faculty member in the Department of Biostatistics at East Carolina University for 24 years before joining the Department of Public Health in July 2022. She previously taught at Stanford University and the University of Oregon. Her research interests include exact tests and confidence intervals for discrete distributions, and Fisher information for marginal and conditional distributions. She is the director of the Biostatistics Certificate program.
- BS in Mathematics, Michigan State University
- MS in Physical Chemistry, California Institute of Technology
- PhD in Theoretical Chemistry, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- MS in Mathematics, University of Oregon
- PhD in Mathematics, University of Oregon specializing in statistics